Monday, June 29, 2015

Welcome to Hillsborough Sister Farr

Hey Y'all,

It was an amazing week! I still had a hard time leaving Garner, but once I got to Hillsborough I was ready to get busy! Hillsborough/ Mebane is my new area. It is a big area. On the plus we have a full-time car and that helps a lot. I hope though that we don't go over miles.

This was a week of an eye opener. We contacted  a lot of Referrals and got 3 new investigators. it was crazy one lesson after another and lots of calls from people giving us referrals. It was amazing! Crazy week and busy. Also our mission president goes home today and I am pretty sad that he has to go. Excited to meet our new one.

My new companion is awesome and she is so strong! We kind of had a rocky start, but we are doing much better by trying to get to know one another better.

Sorry I lost time today! Hope you have a great week and I will send a better letter next week! Love you all! Glad that everyone who went on Trek enjoyed it!

--

Sister Tayler Farr

No comments:

Post a Comment