Monday, June 22, 2015

God is mindful of ME! :)

Hey y'all,

As i said last week i am being transferred and really it has been hard and not the best thing to have to do! I really don't want to leave, but i know that i will learn more and will grow anywhere i go. I am needed elsewhere and the sister replacing me needs her here now! Now as much as that sounds good! I still don't want to go!!!

I have had a crazy week and not a lot of visits and really we had slow week. I have been in packing mode all week and tried to help get Sister Ibarra ready to train! I know that Sister Ibarra will be great!

We had a great movie night with a less active family and watched Meet the Mormons on Monday. Of course again when we got to the Missionary part I had to cry. They dropped us off at our dinner appointment and then came in to see them and pretty much got the family to invite them in. It was weird. They kept complaining about people in the ward and telling us all about why they hate so and so. They are going to another ward. Really it was just uncomfortable, but glad that the family could be a fellow-shipper. The mom bore her testimony of why we come to church and that it is not for the other people or for the friends or groups of friends we make. It is for our own benefit and us renewing our baptismal covenant and improving our relationship with our heavenly father.

Wednesday we went on visits and saw some members with a sister in the Relief Society Presidency. It went really well. We had lots of fun.

Thursday, I think was my favorite day. We had lunch with a Sister. I have been praying a lot for a nice smooth transition from Garner to my new area and i know this week and this day in particular was an answer to that prayer. We she made me a special lunch. It was so good it was jumbolia. (Not sure how to spell it). Kind of like Gumbo. Then she gave me a crocheted hat and scarf. I have been praying for some way to get essential oils too.( dumb thing to pray for haha) I want to try them so bad. She bought some and thought of me. She was questionable about it at first, but bought them anyway. I was so excited!!!! It was the best! She told me she was thinking that i wouldn't wanted it, but she got just in case. We talked about it and i knew it was the spirit. He listened to me and she listened to the spirit. She told me it was an answer to her prayer as well as too know if he was still there for her. It was amazing. God is unbelievable. He answered both of us in one situation. If i have learned anything here in Garner it would have to be that God loves all of us and that his time is the time. We can be right on with him if we trust him. I don't know why he answered my selfish plea but he did. He has helped me with the idea of me leaving. I knew it was going to be hard but not this hard.

Yesterday was another great day. I was able to share my testimony in Sacrament meeting. I got to listen to primary kids sing my favorite Father's Day song (I'm so glad when Daddy comes home....). We taught the Relief Society lesson on the Book of Mormon. We had great testimonies shared. I had lots of people asking for a picture and others wanting me to promise to come back. It was so amazing and i knew that i had been successful. People told me they have seen me grow and change. They told me how loving I am and how much they will miss that. They said they will miss me jumping out of my seat when i get scared and just being jumpy. As much as I don't want to leave I know that I can return and be welcomed! I know God knew that needed this and I know he is watching out for me!!! If i put in the effort he will make up the rest that is needed. Tomorrow i will be saying goodbye to Garner for awhile, but wherever I go I know God is right behind me and never will ever leave my side! I love North Carolina and know that my time is done here but where i go i will have more experiences that i will be able to take with me! I love it here!!!

Have a great week! Everyone who is taking part in Trek this week hope that it is amazing! I wanted to go but I have decided that i am on my own Trek here! Love you all!

Sister Tayler Farr

--

Sister Tayler Farr

No comments:

Post a Comment