Tuesday, July 19, 2016

Last Adventure to Share!

Hey Y'all,

So I am literally like freaking out to know that this will be my last email as a full-time missionary! It's crazy and I am not really liking it! Although I could never have asked for a better week and an amazing last week! It was hard yesterday saying goodbye and everyone saying we will hear from you sooner than if you stayed out here! It's like they expect me to contact them all! :)

So if some of you have read my last post on Facebook you read that I got to sing in church yesterday! It was great and it turned out to be wonderful! I was able to sing well and not sound flat or sharp or anything and if I messed up I covered well I think! (I didn't make faces). I loved the spirit I felt today and the chance to share my testimony through singing!

We had a great week with lots of lessons and we even got investigators to come to members homes to have friends!

We did so many things and so many great things but I know that it is coming to an end and so glad to be able to have come to North Carolina  and to serve in Shallotte! I love the people here and so going to miss them all! But Where you are loved more can come and! Love is where the heart is! I may be leaving but my heart and love is staying and I hope they know how much I have come to love them! I have learned a lot about myself here and am so excited to use it all as I come home! I hate to leave North Carolina but I am closing this chapter and an other one is opening! Love you North Carolina! I am ready to see the mountains again!!!!!

Sister Farr

--

Sister Tayler Farr

No comments:

Post a Comment